ONG BAK LIVE
the best stunt show in BKK
The extraordinary story of Boonting or Ting Pradu-Prew. Boonting takes on a quest for the missing head of scared Ong Bak statue, which is decapitated and stolen from Nong Pradu village by a betrayer named Can.
To save villagers from despair, Boonting volunteers to bring the head of the Buddha statue back to the village. He travels to Bangkok to track down Can. During his quest, Boonting meets up with the magician siblings, named Mum and Muay, in Kao San Road. Boonting helps the two siblings out from the troubles with some street gangsters. In return, Mum and Muay help Boonting to search for the missing Ong Bak’s head.
Through the quest, Boonting comes across challenges and obstacles. He faces tough fighters such as Luca, Carlos, Mad Dog, and the most brutal fighter, Saming, who is a kingpin’s right-hand man. Boonting uses his superior skills in the ancient martial arts to fight and bring back the Ong Bak’s missing head.
- Show Time 17:30/20:00 (75 mins/show) (closed Monday)
- The number of seat each time is on request. We can not know number of seat until the date of showtime. (Automatic Random).
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked show start time.
Show DC Mega Complex
Jaturatid Rd., Huai Khwang, Huai Khwang, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10230
- By Car: Get off expressway at Rama IX. Go straight for 500 metres.
- By MRT: Get off at Phetchaburi station, and come by SHOW DC Free shuttle bus.
- By BTS: Get to Asoke Station (E4). Change to MRT. Get off at Phetchaburi Station, and come by SHOW DC Free shuttle bus.